Announcement

Learn & practice English with us online--on this page and on our Main Blog.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Business email


This business email confirms plans to meet with a fellow salesperson at a sales event in Munich to discuss products and services and turns down the same salesperson's invitation to spend time socially following the event.

Hi John,

How are you? Thank you for the details of the new products that you sent me. It was interesting to get some information about them. 

As far as the invitation, I wish I could be there, but actually my schedule has changed. I now have to leave soon after the event. If you don't mind, let me take a rain check for now, and we will make plans to hang out next time. 

By the way, we can plan to meet socially at the next meeting in San Francisco next month if that sounds good to you?

I look forward to hearing from you sometime.

Sincerely,
Maria


****************************************
Hi John,

I hope you are doing fine. I look forward to meeting you and learning more about your products and services, especially after reading the details which you sent me earlier.

It would be nice to meet with you socially. Unfortunately I have to leave Munich right after the meeting. However, perhaps we can do that in San Francisco since I will be there in a month.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely,
Khalid Qurehi

Contributors: Maria Falcon with Cedric Reoulengar, Khalid Qurehi

No comments:

Post a Comment