Announcement

Learn & practice English with us online--on this page and on our Main Blog.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Vocabulary: words & phrases

  1. Our review did not cover enough of the exam that we took yesterday. AZ
  2. I can't figure out people like Justin Bieber. AZ
  3. Indeed, the seminar needs to be brought to a conclusion now. AZ
  4. I need to improve my skills in business English because sometimes I can't figure out the topic. VL
  5. Looking at the current situation, we can't make assumptions about the next election. VL
  6. I must study hard for this presentation to avoid being misinterpreted. VL
  7. They have made arrangements for an international exhibition. NP
  8. The CEO never gives us an explanation of his plans clearly. NP

Contributors: Alexandro Zhaz, Vera Lima, Nihan Pekmezci

No comments:

Post a Comment