Announcement

Learn & practice English with us online--on this page and on our Main Blog.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Business letters: Accepting an invitation

September 15, 2010

Dear Sir Gus Siregar,

In reference to your invitation, I would like to thank you for this honor and confirm my attendance at the annual International Relations Dinner. I am sure it will be a great event with opportunities to enhance partnerships.
 
I would like to mention that a new manager will be joining our team. His name is John Smith, and he will be in charge of human resources. I wonder if he may join me at the dinner.
 
Once again, I appreciate your kindness. I look forward to seeing you at the event.

Best Regards,
Vera Lima
Manager - Logistaid Co.

**********************************************************

Dear Gus Siregar,

I appreciate your invitation to the International Relations Dinner. At this moment, I am very pleased to say that I am able to attend. There is no doubt that your annual International Relations Dinner will bring better understanding between our countries.

If I may, I would like to invite a colleague who is joining me from our overseas office next month. She is currently in charge of a training program in Amsterdam. As one of the most influential people in our organisation, I believe she would make a good business partner with your government.

I hope it would be fine to invite her to join us at the dinner event. 

Best Regards,
Moon
Representative of Logistaid

Contributors: Vera Lima, Sue Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment